[OpenWrt-Devel] Symmetric MultiProcessing broken for IXP4xx arch.

Carlos Ferreira carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 11:08:00 EDT 2014

Well, like I said, beyond Linux 3.14 kernel version, the field is defined
if CONFIG_SYSFS is active.
I will contact the netmap developers to see if they are available to update
the source.

--

Carlos Miguel Ferreira
Researcher at Telecommunications Institute
Work E-mail - cmf at av.it.pt
Skype & GTalk -> carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
LinkedIn -> http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosmferreira