[OpenWrt-Devel] Can we have "init" call for diag.sh (set_state)?

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:59:28 EST 2014

Let me simplify booting process into following stages:
1) preinit (LED blinking with medium freq)
2) init (LED blinking with medium freq)
3) done (LED state on)

The problem is this duplicated "medium freq" and that diag.sh
(set_state) has only two of above stages:
1) preinit
2) done
So we can't signal that OpenWrt went from preinit to init and e.g.
failsafe is not accessible anymore.

Could we change it? Is that OK if we add something like
init)
status_led_blink_init
with some low blinking frequency?

The purpose of that is to let user know it's too late for entering a
failsafe mode.

--
Rafał