[OpenWrt-Devel] Did you do any testing on 3.18?

Heiner Kallweit hkallweit1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 16:02:02 EST 2014

Thanks, Trond.
With change set 43563 the kernel was updated to 3.14.26 so I guess that
all mpc85xx builds since then will face this problem caused by
commit cfd854909d7d68b752456137f14601bbae66d7d4.

After having a brief look at this commit I think that instead of reverting
this commit the better fix would be to fix the dts for TL-WDR4900 to
have proper "ranges" definitions.

However I'm not a device tree expert at all ..

Heiner