[OpenWrt-Devel] Lots of missing packages!

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 07:00:08 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Martin Babutzka
<martin.babutzka at online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think there is some confusion about manual building and the Imagebuilder. At
> least in my case the RC3 Image Builder reacts to the feeds-script like that:
> ./scripts/feeds update
> Unable to open feeds configuration at ./scripts/feeds line 40.
>
> Concerning the missing packages in the Image Builder RC3: You can fix that by
> manually downloading the missing packages to the "packages" directory from
> http://downloads.openwrt.org/barrier_breaker/14.07-rc3/ .../.../packages
>
> At least this worked for me with the nano package.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

Yes, this is exactly what I did for all missing packages, just dropped
them into packages/ folder in ImageBuilder and then packages got
picked up and got integrated info final OpenWrt firmware I was
building.

The issues I was raising that if these packages are now being build
they should also be present in ImageBuilder package, right?