[OpenWrt-Devel] [OT] Anyone interested in donating Broadcom development?

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Thu Aug 14 08:42:58 EDT 2014

David Lang <david at lang.hm> writes:

> I've had an interest in helping get specific routers supported in the
> past, but figuring out who to send equipment to ended up defeating me
> repeatedly.

I have had success contacting specific developers I know have been
working on the hardware I've wanted to donate.  But having some sort of
system for finding these would certainly help.

FWIW I have yet another Netgear WNDR4500 V1 laying around with nothing
useful to do.  Nice hardware AFAIK, but extremely shitty vendor
firmware...

Bjørn