[OpenWrt-Devel] [OT] Anyone interested in donating Broadcom development?

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Thu Aug 14 08:34:05 EDT 2014

Rafał Miłecki <zajec5 at gmail.com> writes:

> 3) Antennas with MHF4 connector (damn hard to find)

Cannot help with the donations, but I have good experience buying
MHF4 pigtails from this company: http://www.hwtools.net/

They have MHF4 to RP-SMA or SMA pigtails:
http://www.hwtools.net/Accessory/RF22xxxB.html
http://www.hwtools.net/Accessory/RF12xxxB.html

Haven't found any other variants anywhere.  In particular the
interesting MHF4 to U.FL pigtail for those of us wanting to use U.FL
antennas with M.2 modules. I ended up creating those myself, using my
limited soldering skills, based on SMA pigtails I got from hwtools and
standard surface mount U.FL connectors.

If space permits you can of course always use an SMA to U.FL connector
for that instead.

Bjørn