[OpenWrt-Devel] RTSP Netfilter fix for kernel 2.6.26-2.6.32

Macpaul Lin macpaul at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 14:12:39 CET 2010

I've fix the broken of RTSP Netfilter and send a patch to OpenWRT Trac.
According to the description of ticket
"https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/5168" and the job I've working on.
I found RTSP module of netfilter has a new update on author's website.

After few day's work, I've send the patch files to Trac.
One is "191-netfilter_rtsp_fix.2.patch", which is the final version
patch which likes an addon of "190-netfilter_rtsp.patch".
The other is new version of "190-netfilter_rtsp.patch" which is
already merge the patch "191-netfilter_rtsp_fix.2.patch".

My company's testing team use Apple's Darwin Media Streaming server +
Quicktime client to do the rtsp verification.
Darwin Streaming Server
Apple Quicktime Download  http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

I've tried it on kirkwood platform, and the patch works. :)

Best regards,
Macpaul Lin