[OpenWrt-Devel] [openjump-users] Trojan in OJ.exe: Positive false message

edgar.soldin at web.de edgar.soldin at web.de
Sat Aug 28 10:57:56 CEST 2010

I am tired of antivirus detecting viruses in the oj.exe windows starter. We can't send to each and every of them that it is a false positive every time.

Solution:
We have a working batch file starter. Having a second starter is a) confusing and b) unfortunately unsettling users with virus alerts. Let's abandon the idea of oj.exe until we come up with a better solution.

For a while I am thinking of a java based starter. A jar file which does the job of the script files on every platform. Usually jar files are linked with the runtime.
As a minimal version it could build only the command line and run
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/exec.html
the java runtime for the platform.

.. regards ede