[FS#3578] 24*7 Direct call to the experts for Canon printer troubleshooting
openwrt-bugs at lists.openwrt.org
Mon Jan 18 00:31:34 EST 2021
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY.
A new Flyspray task has been opened. Details are below.
User who did this - michaels johnson (michaels1)
Attached to Project - OpenWrt/LEDE Project
Summary - 24*7 Direct call to the experts for Canon printer troubleshooting
Task Type - Bug Report
Category - Base system
Status - Unconfirmed
Assigned To -
Operating System - All
Severity - Low
Priority - Very Low
Reported Version - Trunk
Due in Version - Undecided
Due Date - Undecided
Details - Getting stuck with the printer while printing can reduce your efficiency and productivity to a great extent. On facing such issues, the best thing to do is call for expert help. However, if you want to try it on your own, here is what you can do for canon printer troubleshooting.
• First, check the indicator lights on the printer. Note if they are flickering in a specific pattern or not.
• If you see a specific error code, check its reference on the manual.
• Follow the instructions given in the manual.
• Try reconnecting the printer to the laptop/ desktop
• Restart your system and try to print something to see if the problem still exists.
Feel free to contact the expert [[ftp://Canon printer troubleshooting]] team if the issue persists and we will be happy to help you.
More information can be found at the following URL:
You are receiving this message because you have requested it from the Flyspray bugtracking system. If you did not expect this message or don't want to receive mails in future, you can change your notification settings at the URL shown above.
More information about the openwrt-bugs