[FS#2816] Poor upload speed with Relayd and Mediatek SoCs
openwrt-bugs at lists.openwrt.org
Wed Jan 13 11:09:03 EST 2021
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY.
The following task has a new comment added:
FS#2816 - Poor upload speed with Relayd and Mediatek SoCs
User who did this - Thomas Beckler (TBeckler)
I can confirm this bug on a Netgear R6220 (MT7621). Same observations like above.
* Only present using relayd (standard access point operation in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WIFI shows high throughput) with any WIFI client
* Only present using 5 GHz WIFI (using relayd on 2.4 GHz WIFI is OK)
* low throughput ~1 Mbit/s
* issue can be "compensated" by changeing the "fragmentation threshold".
Thank you for this bug report, as
* I always thought it is related to my specific router and the hardware (FS#3080 - ramips/mt7621 Netgear R6220 WIFI 5 GHz issue).
* I never thought this could be related to relayd
More information can be found at the following URL:
You are receiving this message because you have requested it from the Flyspray bugtracking system. If you did not expect this message or don't want to receive mails in future, you can change your notification settings at the URL shown above.
More information about the openwrt-bugs