OpenWrt Summit 2024 & Battlemesh v16 Announcement

Arınç ÜNAL arinc.unal at arinc9.com
Wed Apr 10 01:46:40 PDT 2024

Hello everyone!

We're doing an OpenWrt summit this year. We're inviting all OpenWrt
enthusiasts to join us at the event. We will auction off one or two OpenWrt
One. And we will have a big cake for OpenWrt's 20 year anniversary. It's
going to be a relaxed event full of social activities with visits to very
special places.

Date: 18-19 May 2024, 2 days

Venue: Tatlısu/Ακάνθου/Akanthou, Cyprus

We're also hosting the Battlemesh v16 event starting 15 May 2024. We have
visits to very special places on 15 and 19 May. I suggest arriving in
Cyprus on 14 May and departing on 20 May. The event is free of charge and
open for all.

Registering:

Add yourself to the participants list. I will use the participants list to
fill the visit request form to enter the Nicosia airport, read the event
page below for more information. If you'd rather not have your name there,
please send an email to the organisation team with the same information
displayed on the participants list.

https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV16/Participants

Accomodation Package:

We've agreed on a discounted price with the Olive Tree Hotel. Single room
60€ per night, double room 80€ per night. Breakfast and dinner is included.

The hotel guarantees availability to host 50 people for a 6-night stay;
check-in on 14 May and check-out on 20 May. Please make a reservation by
adding yourself to the participants list two days prior to your check-in
date.

Taking the accomodation package is, of course, optional.

For those coming from abroad, we suggest you arrive to Larnaca
International Airport.

More information:

https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV16

Please help us spread the word by sharing this announcement.

Arınç