[VOTE CONCLUSION] commit access for EO Sungbo

Adrian Schmutzler mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Mon Oct 25 11:25:15 PDT 2021

It's a bit more than the two weeks I was proposing in the vote, so I want to
conclude it now.

An overview of the results may be found here:
https://openwrt.org/voting/2021-10-06

We have an absolute majority of 19/36 members who voted in favor.
That's 95 % of the submitted votes, with 19 votes in favor and one neutral
one.

So, congratulations to Eo Sungbo for being elected into our group!

Best

Adrian