OpenWrt Donation Campaign

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Mon May 31 19:19:32 PDT 2021

+1 to everything that Paul says. I created a Google Doc that enumerates these expenses. Please:

1) Update/add in any other expenses and
2) Send a note to this list that you've updated it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_Ht12fJYUB_NuvZ45DT-hbUUwWFtzwXJzZJrxv2mnro/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Rich