[vote] release OpenWrt 21.02 with additional SELinux SDKs and IBs

W. Michael Petullo mike at flyn.org
Thu Mar 18 13:32:09 GMT 2021

> Option A: Yes, provide SELinux SDK and IB for the 21.02.x releases.
>
> Option B: Yes, and even start offering that for 21.02-SNAPSHOTS asap.
>
> Option C: No, let's not do any of that.

Daniel,

Thank you for proposing this!

I would like to see B or A. Furthermore, I would like to see us move
forward on snapshot/master even if the majority find this too ambitions
for the releases. My own understanding is that this would do nothing to
alter the existing or near-term default/non-SELinux releases.

The initial merge process for our SELinux work led us to ensure everything
SELinux-related could optionally (and would by default) remain off. I
would consider any exceptions to this a bug, and I would be interested
in helping to fix any such bugs people identify.

--
Mike

:wq