OpenWrt Donation Campaign

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jun 1 09:22:06 PDT 2021

On Sun, 2021-05-30 at 09:56 -0400, Rich Brown wrote:
> - Allocation for annual conference. In 2019, we held a fabulously
> useful conference in Hamburg. I would hope to do it every year (now
> that we can actually see people in-person.) OpenWrt paid for the
> venue, attendees paid for their lodging and meals. I would guess that
> it cost 3 000 € for that conference. (Others - please correct my
> guesstimate)

Could we consider doing this as a 'microconference' as part of Linux
Plumbers Conference? Perhaps we've benefit from being colocated with
the Networking Summit and other parts of Plumbers?

Obviously it isn't literally "colocated" this year, as Plumbers is
going to be virtual, but in *normal* years it would be.