[VOTE] commit access for Rui Salvaterra

Daniel Golle daniel at makrotopia.org
Wed Jul 21 02:13:25 PDT 2021

Hi everyone!

I think we should give commit access to Rui Salvaterra.
He has contributed a lot of very clean patches in the past year,
demonstrated great knowledge of OpenWrt, networking hard- and software,
and UNIX in general. I strongly believe that he will deal responsibly
with the priviledge of having write access to our repository and
together we'll be able to make OpenWrt even better :)

Hence, please select from the options below:

A [ ] give commit access to Rui Salvaterra

B [ ] not just yet, give it some more time

C [ ] don't ever even ask about that again

Thank you for participating in the voting!

Cheers

Daniel