OpenWrt 21.02.0 Fourth release candidate - DSA docs

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 07:11:48 PDT 2021

All,

> On Aug 10, 2021, at 1:10 PM, Hauke Mehrtens <hauke at hauke-m.de> wrote:
>
> ... For 21.02 we should work on the DSA documentation which Rafal and Rich already did and continue like it is now...

Maybe I'm worrying needlessly, but I want to say I'm concerned about those DSA pages on the wiki.

They may look polished, but there are open (unanswered) questions in the text. I suspect they're WRONG in many places. I do not know enough to make any further changes to the documents:

DSA Mini-Tutorial: https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/network/dsa/dsa-mini-tutorial

Converting to DSA: https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/network/dsa/converting-to-dsa

Upgrading to OpenWrt 21.02.0: https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/network/dsa/upgrading-to-2102

Is anyone willing to assure me that these are "good enough" for a release? If not, how shall we get these pages "up to snuff?" Thanks.

Rich

cc: OpenWrt-devel, OpenWrt-adm