Donations moved from SPI to SFC too?

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Thu Sep 17 15:54:06 EDT 2020

Hi,

Just one data point, donations seem to be have increased in 2019:

https://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reports/201612/#index58h4
https://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reports/201712/#index55h4
https://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reports/201812/#index56h4
https://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reports/201912/#index57h4

It's already 2k€ / year without having a lot of publicity about it.

Anyway, you cannot plan how much will be donated, and establishing a
fine-grained budget is hard and probably not that useful here.  But it
would still be interesting to publish:

- how much is needed for recurring costs (servers, domain, etc)
- how additional money would be used in the long term (conferences, legal
  fees, etc)

Baptiste