Remove buildbots for ath25, rb532, samsung

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Wed Sep 2 15:01:59 EDT 2020

Adrian Schmutzler <mail at adrianschmutzler.de> [2020-09-02 18:12:20]:

Hi,

> It would be nice if somebody with access and skills could remove the
> corresponding buildbot configs.

FYI, the configs are dynamic[1], so just restart of buildbot master was
needed. Should be done now.

> I'm not sure whether we should keep the download folders at little longer;
> however, we should definitely remove rb532, as it has been reported to be
> broken with master anyway.

I've now moved the folders into scheduled_for_removal.

> We also still have the scheduled_for_removal folder there, which IMO could
> be deleted right away as well.

Yeah, still waiting for someone with access to archive.openwrt.org to move it
overthere, so it could be deleted from downloads.openwrt.org. Until then I
prefer to keep it in this strange folder (naming is hard), unless there is
strong reason to delete it ASAP.

1. https://git.openwrt.org/?p=buildbot.git;a=blob;f=phase1/master.cfg;h=3ba7a1606e89b095b10555e703ea96e93295deec;hb=refs/heads/master#l203

-- ynezz