Tag v3.0.4 is alive [Was: Re: [Was: Re: Firmware Selector Setup]]

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Thu Oct 8 16:58:14 EDT 2020

Moritz Warning <moritzwarning at web.de> [2020-10-08 21:58:58]:

Hi,

> The only remaining issue I can remember is that there was a wish to also include the 18.06 release.

I see that 18.06 support request rather as a wish, not as a blocker.

If I had a skills for that, I would probably just try to address
Hannu's/Rich's suggestions[1] which makes sense from UX point of view and then
go live.

> I added the data in an issue, but cannot find it anymore right now.

Sorry about that, but I've deleted that personal fork as I've moved it under
OpenWrt project[2] just a few moments ago.

1. https://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openwrt-adm/2020-September/001678.html
2. https://gitlab.com/openwrt/web/firmware-selector-openwrt-org

Cheers,

Petr