Revising OpenWrt Rules

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:35:35 EDT 2020

Hi Rich

On 07/10/2020 10:30, Rich Brown wrote:
> <clip>
>
> - Our obligation to the OpenWrt community is one of openness in decisions. Although there may be sensitive subjects discussed in private (personnel matters and security issues were mentioned), the broad strokes of the reasoning behind all decisions must be public.

Correct. I also agree with that but as discussed the point was not to
put it written "made in public" but just "made public" because if that
is written then you have to also write the exceptions that in certain
matters and situations that will not be in that way. Therefore the
argument to keep it simple and leave up to the decisionmakers

Regards
Fernando