Revising OpenWrt Rules

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:00:28 EDT 2020

Hello Sam

I understand your intention to make it as much transparent as possible.
However I am at the opinion that sometimes absolute transparency may not
be a good thing. For example when there is a problem that sensitive
information must be put publicly and may not be a good thing to do and
because it is 'written on stone' even decisionmakers cannot do anything
about.

I prefer to trust them and leave the flexibility to them. I don't see
much reason this should be used as a rule, but quiet exceptionally so in
general I mostly agree with your intent of transparency.

Thanks for putting up you points and for having this good discussion.
Fernando