Revising OpenWrt Rules

Vincenzo Romano vincenzo.romano at notorand.it
Mon Oct 5 09:34:36 EDT 2020

I fully agree with this view, for what it's worth.
The aim of the project is, more or less, to deliver better and open OS
for routers and similar devices.

Adding something that either doesn't add extra value to the project or
that adds extra burden to the devs is just useless if not damaging.
Of course we all love democracy. But that's not in the scope of the
OpenWRT project.

--
Vincenzo Romano - NotOrAnd.IT
Information Technologies