Contact information for IMDEANetworksWNG/Mikrotik-researcher-tools

Adrian Schmutzler mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Wed Nov 25 13:59:03 EST 2020

Hi,

I just got contacted due to a question regarding your project https://github.com/IMDEANetworksWNG/Mikrotik-researcher-tools

Since this is an OpenWrt fork, I am listed as contributor due my upstream patches.

To make the real situation more obvious to any visitors, I'd be happy if you could clarify that in your README.md, i.e.

1. state that this is an OpenWrt fork or that you regularly pull patches from OpenWrt (it seems it was built from yet another LEDE fork initially?)
2. provide some information about how to contact you/provide feedback so people don't need to help themselves and end up with me ;-)

Thanks, and continue having fun with OpenWrt.

Best

Adrian