Commit access for aparcar and dwmw2

Adrian Schmutzler mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Fri Nov 13 16:53:47 EST 2020

Hi,

voting time is over (I think there was enough .......), and these are the results:

Paul:
- Pro: 16
- Neutral: 2
- Con: 0

David:
- Pro: 16
- Neutral: 1
- Con: 1

One Person voted that is not listed on the People site and that I've never heard about, I'm ignoring these votes.

Based on https://openwrt.org/about#people, we also had 14 people that did not vote at all.

Having given enough time, this means both Paul and David have been accepted with a great majority of votes.

Congratulation, you are now part of the OpenWrt "decision makers"!

Since you have already sneaked yourself into the people list (I correctly subtracted you above), there is nothing to do there anymore.

If you want access to certain areas, you now have the right to ask the responsible people to grant that to you. (You actually had the right to _ask_ before, but it wouldn't have helped then ...)
For getting access to the git server (i.e. the repos), please kindly ask jow to add your keys.
A guide for setting up staging trees on git.openwrt.org may be found here: https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-developer/source-code/start#staging_trees

Of course, having accepted you into this circle, we are perfectly convinced that you will use your power with responsibility and care.

Have fun (and a nice weekend)

Adrian