New OpenWrt mirror in Kazakhstan

Vassiliy Kechin vassiliy.kechin at ps.kz
Thu Nov 12 02:08:13 EST 2020

Hello,

Sorry, I was a little hasty with the request to add a mirror, the
synchronization has been going on for over a week. I expected it to be
much faster.
Do you know how we can speed up synchronization? Is it possible to
download not one file at a time, but the entire mirror archive?

Also I fixed rsync server for supporting openwrt mirror.

Thank you.