openwrt.git GitHub mirror branch protection rule triggered

Yousong Zhou yszhou4tech at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 04:15:10 EST 2020

On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 at 17:09, Paul Spooren <mail at aparcar.org> wrote:

> It seems I accidently pushed the backport directly to GitHub rather than
> git.o.o. Is it possible to push my falsy pushed commit to git.o.o and
> then apply your changes?

No worries.

The hybla change is only for master branch and is now in place, not
affected by the force-push protection

I guess the github branch protection is only against history
rewriting, fast-forward is allowed.  So likely pushing the same commit
(same commit id) to git.o.o openwrt-19.07 branch should make it in
sync with the github mirror and no error in future.

Regards,
                yousong