Publish firmware selector

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Wed Dec 9 12:05:24 EST 2020

Hi,

With the upcoming release of 19.07.5, the firmware selector will receive
more exposure.

How to you plan to receive feedback about it?  Maybe a forum topic here?
https://forum.openwrt.org/c/announcements/14

Ideally the relevant link should be added to the firmware selector itself,
but I can also add it to the 19.07.5 release notes.

Thanks,
Baptiste