Commit access for aparcar and dwmw2

Adrian Schmutzler mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Mon Aug 10 16:30:37 EDT 2020

submissions
> to OpenWrt. For the same reason, I did not ACK commit access for dwmw2 a
> few months ago. However, looking at recent submissions, I would like to
> propose we give both of them commit access.

aparcar:

I think he has earned to be part of the group, particularly due to his
sustained commitment after/although he was rejected the first time.

+1 for him

dwmw2:

I'm sorry, but it still feels quite unfair to me to add him to the group
when I compare it to the amount of commitment and contributions that other
people have done to the project.
(Apart from that, his two submissions got merged ultra-fast, so lack of
commit rights shouldn't be a problem.)

-1 for him

Best

Adrian