[VOTE] Mailing lists / forum

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Fri May 11 08:14:08 EDT 2018

Hi,

> additionally i would like to propose that we setup a static page that
> forum.openwrt.org points to, explain the situation and then provide a
> redirect/link to the lede forum.

this is implemented now and will look like this when the DNS changes are
propagated: https://pste.eu/p/7EaD.html

This error page is served by an haproxy acting as frontend for the
actual forum.openwrt.org. It should automatically restore service if the
server happens to come back online.

Due to the non reachability of dev.openwrt.org I was not able to issue
proper SSL certs yet, so HTTPS warnings are experted. Will try to do
that asap, once Letsencrypt sees the new machine.

Regards,
Jo