Patchwork API

Stephen Finucane stephen at that.guru
Wed Sep 20 06:27:07 EDT 2017

On Mon, 2017-09-18 at 16:10 +0800, Jeremy Kerr wrote:
> Hi Stijn,
>
> > I am trying to use git-pw, which uses the new API in patchwork 2.0, but
> > as soon as add a project to the filter, the list of patches is empty.
> > Any idea what might be wrong here?
> > https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/api/patches/ vs
> > https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/api/patches/?project=lede&submitter=&delegate=
> > &state=&archived=1&before=&since=
>
> I'm no expert on the API (I wasn't involved in writing it), but it looks
> like you need to reference the project by id, not shortname:

Not quite. We support filtering by both ID and project name, however, there was
a bug in 2.0 [1] that broke the latter. The patch [2] has been backported to
'stable/2.0' [3] and should probably be cherry-picked into whatever branch
ozlabs.org is using.

JK - could you drag this patch in?

Cheers,
Stephen

[1] https://github.com/getpatchwork/patchwork/issues/117
[2] https://github.com/getpatchwork/patchwork/commit/174de19d41d76f8387027e789e
5975fc078f2d08 (the version on Patchwork was modified before merging)
[3] https://github.com/getpatchwork/patchwork/commit/b23f206b941694a03bf3d0a94f
cbdb4f3d146f85