[VOTE] using release names or not

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:20:59 EDT 2017

Be careful when adding or accommodating too much people with voting
rights based on subjective thoughts or in the intention to be too nice
with others. This is one of the things that can substantially change
the direction of any project by moving away hard worker people who may
not be comfortable with that.
People with voting rights should be carefully chosen based on proven
past contribution but not only that and name by name as it stands on
the current rules. Eventual contributors I believe, are always welcome
to give their opinions but not all should necessarily have voting
rights straight away or too fast.

My 50 cents.
Fernando