OpenWrt/LEDE Usage Survey

Shelly Coen shelly at prplfoundation.org
Fri Oct 13 08:57:49 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

Like I mentioned earlier in the week, the survey will be closing today, Friday 13th. So far, we have gotten lots of responses with really helpful data that will be presented at OpenWrt Summit in two weeks. The survey is open until midnight, Central European time.

Link to Survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/openwrtlede

If you don't already have your ticket for the summit. You can get that at openwrtsummit.eventbrite.com. The discount code you receive after completing the survey will remain valid until ticket sales end.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you in Prague!

All the best,

 Shelly Coen
 Community Manager, prpl Foundation