Remerge coordinator required

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Mon Oct 2 09:26:04 EDT 2017

Hello fellow devs,

now that the domains are transferred and SPI liaison situation is
cleared up, we urgently need someone actively driving the project merger.

>From what I can see, nobody among those voting for a remerge on the LEDE
side is currently actively pursuing that goal.

I know that this is a spare time project and that people involved rather
invest their time in development and not management issues, but the way
I see it is that there simply will be no merge at all unless people
actually start working on it.

Personally I lack the time and commitment to hold the strings but will
gladly help with implementing required changes.

So please, someone step up and volunteer for the task coordination if
you wish the merger to succeed.

Regards,
Jo