OpenWrt domain ownership

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Fri Jun 30 05:02:46 EDT 2017

Hi John,

Regarding the domain transfer:

To do the transfer, you have to unlock the domain and make it possible
to transfer.  You have to get an auth code to transfer and then
contact hostmaster at spi-inc.org with the information so SPI can accept
the domain.

In terms of DNS, you have several options:

- Host your own DNS

- Have you hosted by SPI.

If you do the latter, please send the zone data.  We can give you
access to change it directly.

Martin

* John Crispin <john at phrozen.org> [2017-06-28 11:17]:

--