Gardening LEDE's bug tracker

Ted Hess thess at kitschensync.net
Thu Feb 9 16:06:18 EST 2017

Hi Baptiste -

I think this would be a great idea - Let me check with the other committers and see if no one objects to others in this role even
though you do not have commit access to the sources.

Another alternative would be a group/role which allows everything but close a task or answer project manager requests. It would
still take a PM to approve or deny the task closure.

/ted