[RFC] Sponsorship Questions

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:51:34 EDT 2017

Hi Jo,

This is great news. I would definitely be supportive of outside sponsorship if:

- We can use the contributions/support that they're willing to provide.
- They add value to the LEDE name

In the spirit of not negotiating this in public, I'll also send a private message listing some other thoughts.

Best regards,

Rich Brown