Flyspray LuCI category

Ted Hess lede at kitschensync.net
Tue Sep 27 13:07:23 EDT 2016

Comments below...

/ted

On Tue, 2016-09-27 at 10:36 +0200, Mathias Kresin wrote:
> Hey Ted,
>
> would it be possible the remove LuCI from the category selection? It
> is kinda odd to redirect people to the LuCI github bugtracker despite
> they can create LuCI related tickets in Flyspray.

Yes, I just removed it and added some further info in the Introduction message
text.

> While creating such an issue template, it might be a good idea to
> provide a small guide on how to write a good bugreport. Something
> like the following:

A guide for submitting a bug report would probably be best added to our Website
and/or the Wiki. Template text tends to either be ignored and or skipped over
and just adds to the clutter in the report. An interactive form which submits a
formatted report makes more sense but is not something I would be adding.

As an experiment I added the following text to task creation:
Supply the following if possible:
 - Device problem occurs on
 - Software versions of LEDE release, packages, etc.
 - Steps to reproduce

If it gets too messy, I'll probably remove it.