[RFC] Wiki hosting offer

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Fri May 27 05:05:52 EDT 2016

Hi Rafał,

I think John is wroking on a device test report database, no router
database per-se - John, correct me if I'm wrong here.

Some users in the OpenWrt forum have spent a lot of effort to add a
structured table of hardware to the wiki which is essentially a database
embedded in the wiki nowadays. I'd love to use that as starting point
for doing a proper, standalone router database.

We should consider inviting them to join the discussion once that router
database becomes a topic being worked on.

~ Jo