mailing lists

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed May 11 15:12:45 EDT 2016

On Wed, 2016-05-11 at 17:59 +0200, John Crispin wrote:

> i have made the changes to the mailing lists that we discussed during
> the last meeting
>
> * lede-dev now accepts mails from non-subscribed users
> * lede-adm is no longer moderated
> * both lists convert html->text

That won't work; HTML is blocked at the MTA level (so that people
actually got a bounce which told them the reason, rather than a non-
specific Mailman "your mail had a suspicious header" moderation
message, and a moderation black hole on many lists.

If you really want it, I'll see if I can make an exception. Prod me
when you remind me to set up the lede-commits list(s).

--
dwmw2