Bug trackers - eval

Ted Hess thess at kitschensync.net
Thu May 12 12:10:34 EDT 2016

Hi all -

I have staged a couple of FOSS bug/task tracking packages (Flyspray & MantisBT) for testing purposes only. If anyone is interested
in evaluating them as a user or administrator and do any customization, please drop me a note and I will send you the details/URLs.

Normal user registration is automated by email so I will not have to manually add any accounts. I am not moderating account creation
either – so have at it. Requests for admin privs will be entertained – just ask.

My intent is to remove everything when we are done. If there is some useful customizations worth saving, I will capture the DB as
necessary.

Jira was another package mentioned at the meeting Monday, but is is non-free and only had a 30-day eval. If there are any others you
wish to see – let me know and I stage them too.

/ted