Fwd: Vendor zone activated: lede

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Tue Jun 28 03:36:47 EDT 2016

Hi,

just fyi.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Vendor zone activated: lede
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 07:29:24 +0000
From: Ask Bjoern Hansen <vendors at ntppool.org>
To: Jo-Philipp Wich <jo at mein.io>

Hi Jo-Philipp Wich,

Your vendor pool zone "lede" has been setup.  The
hostnames are below.  They will be active within a few hours.
   0.lede.pool.ntp.org
   1.lede.pool.ntp.org
   2.lede.pool.ntp.org
   3.lede.pool.ntp.org

Please subscribe to the (announce-only, very low traffic - typically a
few mails a year or less) vendor information mailing list. We
recommend everyone in your organization involved with project are
subscribed: http://www.ntppool.org/vendors/list

If you are a commercial organization/product/company consider
contributing back to the pool so we can keep the service sustainable
even with the commercial usage:
    http://www.pool.ntp.org/vendors/contribute.html

If you do not, you seriously diminish the chances that we can continue
to offer this service to you.

Kind regards,

Ask Bj��rn Hansen
(ask at ntppool.org)