Flyspray feature requests

Ted Hess lede at kitschensync.net
Tue Jul 19 08:59:04 EDT 2016

On Tue, 2016-07-19 at 11:51 +0200, Felix Fietkau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to have the following features in our flyspray instance:
>
> * New closing reason: "Invalid"
>   Should be used for tickets with bogus descriptions, such as this one:
>   https://bugs.lede-project.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=49

I've added "Invalid report" to reason list.
Although "Not a bug" could be used?

> * Ability to delete tickets, in case we start getting spam.

This is a bit more difficult. FS does not allow deletion of reports. This was
done explicitly to allow QA organizations to not lose track of ANY reports. The
suggested method to delete a task is to assign the report to a dummy project and
then delete the project. I have used the "FS Testing" project for this purpose -
it can be easily deleted with all associated tasks and re-created.

If we get bogus user registrations, we can delete those easily.

/ted