Request to increas rights in flyspray to enhance Lede support

Daniel Dickinson lede at daniel.thecshore.com
Mon Jul 4 05:18:52 EDT 2016

On Thu, 2016-06-30 at 09:51 -0400, Ted Hess wrote:

> On the other hand, I can give you 'developer' privs if you want to
> triage, work
> on tasks and close them.
Speaking of which, I promised I'd do my best to help with triaging and
such like, and will attempt to do so if you're willing to have me help
(and if you have any particular guidelines, specific information you'd
like asked for if missing, etc, now would be a good time to identify
that).

Regards,

Daniel