Re-integrating LEDE and OpenWrt communities

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:08:13 EST 2016

Hi Jo,

I think this is the perfect answer, given the state of the discussions. I don't think any action/work is required at this time.

I throw out the question now so that our collective minds can begin to chew on the problem in the background to see if there are good solutions. (I agree that the forum choice seems harder to resolve than the wiki...)

Best regards,

Rich