retiring issue tracker at github?

John Crispin john at phrozen.org
Wed Aug 31 11:44:31 EDT 2016

On 30/08/2016 22:56, Ted Hess wrote:

> Proposal - Add issue template to github telling users to use bugs.lede-
> project.org until we close it out entirely.
>
> Check out: https://github.com/thess/lede-source-test/issues/new
>
> If no objections, I'll merge this to our github mirror.
>
> /ted

Hi,

jonas would like to also include the closed tickets in FS.
i would suggest we proceed as follows
1) ted/john manually c&p the 20 open issues
2) jonas sees how to dump the closed ones using the github API
3) someone needs to figure out how to import the ~200 clsoed ones into
the FS sql table

3 should not stop 1/2 from happening. i would rather we close github
issues asap. would that work for everyone ?

	John