retiring issue tracker at github?

Jonas Gorski jonas.gorski at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:39:11 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

now that we have our own issue tracker, do we want to retire the one
at github? Having two different issue trackers encourages opening
tickets at both and might be confisuing, so we should probably decide
for one.

AFAICT github only knows "issue tracker" or "no issue tracker", you
cannot switch it to read only mode or prevent anyone from creating new
tickets. Once you disable the issue tracker it's like you never had
one.

So we would probably need to import the current issues into flyspray.
Someone wrote a script for the reverse direction[1], maybe we could
use that to do the opposite?

Regards
Jonas

[1] https://gist.github.com/Bouke/388760