Introducing waatMessenger: Simplest Library for WhatsApp Integration via HTTP POST

contato at waatmessenger.com.br contato at waatmessenger.com.br
Tue Jun 4 04:07:36 PDT 2024

Hi openwrt-devel,

I hope all is well. I came across your profile on GitHub and thought you might find value in a devtool I'm building.

I'm excited to introduce waatMessenger, the simplest library for integrating WhatsApp via HTTP POST. Our platform is designed to simplify and enhance your communication experience on WhatsApp, offering a range of features tailored for ease of use, efficiency, and seamless integration with your existing workflows.

With waatMessenger, you can:
- Easily send WhatsApp messages programmatically using secure HTTP POST requests
- Integrate seamlessly with any application, including Zapier and Make.com
- Quickly and efficiently send bulk messages without getting blocked
- Securely share WhatsApp Web sessions with multiple users

For more details, please visit our website: https://waatmessenger.com.br/

alternative; https://browbot-waatmessenger-html.pages.dev/
api; api.waatmessenger.com.br

If you have any questions, please let me know. I apologize for reaching out if this is not relevant to you.

Best regards,
The waatMessenger Team

Unsubscribe: We will never email you again if you choose to.
Privacy Policy: https://waatmessenger.com.br/privacy.html or https://browbot-waatmessenger-html.pages.dev/privacy.html