next OpenWrt 22.03 and 21.02 minor release

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Mon Mar 27 15:54:31 PDT 2023

Hi,

I would like to create a new OpenWrt 22.03 and 21.02 minor release in
the next week.

OpenWrt 21.02.6 would be the final release of the OpenWrt 21.02 series.

On github the following pull requests are tagged for the releases:
https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Arelease%2F22.03
https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Arelease%2F21.02

If we should backport more changes please create a pull request on
github, send a patch with the 22.03 or 21.02 prefix to the mailing list
or send a mail with a link to the master commit we should backport as an
answer to this mail and I will have a look at the commit.

Hauke