octeon: Help with PCIe driver needed

Andreas Böhler dev at aboehler.at
Mon Mar 27 01:41:38 PDT 2023

Hi,

back in January [1], I reported trouble with networking and PCIe on a
Avaya / Xirrus AP. In the meantime, I've found out that it uses a CN7020
CPU (not a CN5020 as previously believed) and that the PCIe driver does
not work properly (interrupts don't fire, setup is probably wrong).
Comparing the in-tree driver with the SDK driver, it looks like a lot of
functionalities and checks for newer CPUs are missing.

Is anyone experienced with the Octeon PCIe driver and can shed some
light on this?

Thanks,
Andreas

[1]